Notices

Thread: Super Hawaii Rtr

1. Question Super Hawaii Rtr 
    Thinking about buying one of these, would like some feedback from some of you that have this boat. Kinda list the pros and cons and what modifications you've made to yours. THANKS, THE LAB RAT

2. Cool ANYBODY OUT THERE????? 
    YA'LL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF COTTON BALLS OUT THERE!! Went ahead and called my local hobby shop guy and ordered one of these today, supposed to be in this WED. afternoon. Now maybe I'll get some feed back about all of the reasons that I shouldn't have got this boat, but remember I was thinkink pretty seriously about that Caribbean Cruiser till I started getting a lot of negative feedback about it. So now I'd like some ideas on mods for it. I know an ESC with fully proportional speed control and a reverse will probably be the first item on the list, but for now I,m keeping the dual motor setup the way it is. So what kind of ESCs are out there that this rig needs to run , and not be on the edge of frying after prop changes and running on Trinity 3300maH ni-mH batteries? Open to all POSITIVE suggestions here!! Thanks in advance ( I HOPE ) THE LAB RAT... BTW which is the better prop, the OCTURA or the PRATHER???