Notices

Thread: Kyosho Blizzard/Heavy Metal

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
    Are these Models (Heavy Metal Monster Truck) available any longer?
    Just got the DF-300 EP and really enjoy it.I can only imagine the twin motor model must be just as fun.

Wow , this site is dead.Any Blizzard folks go to Making trax .com , thats a blizzard site

Quote Originally Posted by zenmasterzoso View Post
    Wow , this site is dead.Any Blizzard folks go to Making trax .com , thats a blizzard site
    I do...

Great , hope to see you there

keep thread alive.....

Does anyone know or has anyone seen a snow plow kit on a blizzard?
    I swear I have seen them with plows.

I'd love to see some pics, if anyone has some.

I don't have a blizzard but its on my "Kyosho" wish list, along with Twin Force, Madforce.

Too bad they are discontinued!!

I just bought an EV off ebay cheap enough and works well, anyone know the DP on the pinion, got plenty of different ones, just save me trying them all
    Tim

where are the bliazzards?

I am still here still got yellow and ared roller nitro for spares

i still have my red df 300....

got a brushless EV myself!

The Blizzard are not discontinued. Ultimate hobbies has the DF-300 and the EV in electric or nitro.

http://www.ultimatehobbies.com/istar...x=0&submit.y=0

Everyone thinks they are discontinued so they sell on ebay for more than what you can buy them at the store.

Some of the older Blizzard DXs came with plows I saw one on Ebay back in February.

I am in the process of building my own plow for my Blizzard. The center is done and i am just starting on the wings for each side.

The blade is a little big but I have plans of increasing the overall size of the Blizzard to be a 1/10th scale model of a Bombardier snow cat.

If anyone is still following this thread... thought you might be interested in a rear suspension mod I did to the back end of my blizzard, was breaking the rear trailing arms when it landed after jumping so needed something better. I wanted suspension rather than that terrible arm with rubber grommets set up, so made some brackets and fitted 1/16 Traxxas Summit shocks to the back end, works great !
    [IMG][/IMG]

new here just go a used ev of $75 just a rollor need to get a body or it anyone have a good place to buy one at??
    also just ordered a castle creation motor and esc to put in it see what brushlees will do

Bodies - on ebay.
    Castle brushless is what I'm using, good so far !

I got the 4600 kv motor I assume it will work fine and then a 2 cell lipo?