Notices

Thread: Nikko R/C Forum

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I think that truck was like a rally style truck you find racing in mexico. Did it have a spare back wheel in the bed? I remember seeing one with a red flag on the tip of the antenna. I think i had one.

Yeah thats it! But, he said he had to glue a broken part. This would be more of a shelf queen, if its in great shape. This truck brings back memories. Always loved it untill a suspension arm, or shock broke.

Im looking for a sears lobo 3, anyone have one or even know what it is? This was my first r/c buggy with digital proportional control. I was chasing a cat and it ran up a tree and I slammed into the tree and broke my front end. Stupid cats.....lol.

Try ebay every now and then. I've seen them on there along with the Nikko Rhino's and Futaba FX10's.

is Nikko a really reliable and good brand? I was looking to buy an RC car thats of the Nikko brand.. apparently it says the car ---> Porsche Carrera 911 is at 25MPH out of the box... and for 30 bucks I canget a hop up to jack it to 30 MPH... I'm still thinking should I stick with Tamiya.. or give Nikko a shot casue the porsche is pretty cool lookin'

back to the brat for a second... i owned one but mine was different.. it had yellow rims and cage and the body did not have wings on it it was alot more sleek looking. i was very young when my grand father bought it for me. the only thing i have left from that car is the motor. the rest of the car is some where in the garbage dump. i wish i still had that car just for sentamental reasons, the sickest part is that my next door neighbor owned the bandit and we could not race them together because of the transmiter conflicting one another. we were so young and did not know what crystals were for. he would play with the bandit until his batteries were gone and i then would play with the brat. Wow this forum just brought me back so many years. If some one has the brat i am refering to not the one shown in the photo, and is willing to part with it please let me know.

I've have a NIB Tyco 9.6V 4wd Super Baja buggy, and a NIB original 8AA Tyco Turbo Hopper. I am only into hobby quality rc's but these where to cool and rare to pass up

are you willing to part with it? If so what is your Parting price?

WHich one?

im sorry.. i thought the baja and the hopper were different names for the brat. Sorry, but if you have a brat or are abe to get one i will be willing to buy it.

Um, I am looking for a Flashback, I broke the F D S hub and my mom trashed it...

What would you recommend for a F&F Lancer Motor drop in?

13. Nikko Thor 4wd monster truck 
    I just bought one, does anyone know anything about these trucks.

Stick with the Tamiya, there is no way that a nikko car is doing 30MPH

Quote Originally Posted by Kagehonoo
    is Nikko a really reliable and good brand? I was looking to buy an RC car thats of the Nikko brand.. apparently it says the car ---> Porsche Carrera 911 is at 25MPH out of the box... and for 30 bucks I canget a hop up to jack it to 30 MPH... I'm still thinking should I stick with Tamiya.. or give Nikko a shot casue the porsche is pretty cool lookin'

Anyone know if the Nikko Porsche GT3-R body is available unpainted/clear lexan? I called Nikko and there are no help at all. I am after the realism of the front of the car. I know, people say go with the Tamiya body, but it does not have the correct front fascia for the ALMS GT3 car. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

iom

16. super sprint 
    hi everyone

i have just resurrected my old nikko super sprint. it is a brilliant car especially for its age. mine is about 15years old but its hardly been used much attall, just sitting in a cupboard for years. it also has all the stuff in that brat conversion as standard. I went out and got a new ni-mh 8.4v batt and away i went. i ran it in the yard at work which is loose gravel pretty firm and fairly bumpy. it still went just as fast as ever i estimate about 30mph,ish. i did however manage to do some minor damage which was soon repaired. my driving is a bit rusty though and i managed to get the few puddles i really wanted to avoid, resulting in a very wet/dirty car which was spotless. now im faced with a strip down clean/lubricate rebuild, after which i will never use the car in the wet again. the main problem is getting parts. i really dont want to break it as a bodge may be the only repair possible. this has got me back interested in r/c cars and im now looking into getting a 1/8th petrol 4wd off roader. any advice on obtaining parts for the super sprint would be grately appreciated.

cheers
    marc
    Attached Images

Just buy a used Supe Sprint or even get a Dandy Dash. You have a full Brat upgraded SS? That's cool. I own a plain double D.

Hi All

Have just got my brothers old Nikko 1985 boxed Winch Land Cruiser out of the attic - it works - would any one be interested in buying it - or is it so old no one wants them now

Jean

i would be interested
    Quote Originally Posted by elisetype25
    Hi All

Have just got my brothers old Nikko 1985 boxed Winch Land Cruiser out of the attic - it works - would any one be interested in buying it - or is it so old no one wants them now

Jean

well its not Nikko but it is New Bright.. and it is one of a kind

22. Nikko 
    Hi. I am new.

I recently bought a Nikko1/10 Ferrari F2003. Its cool. It runs fast. I also bought a Nikko 1/10 Super Evolution Subaru Impreza. Anybody has a similar experience?

Thinking of getting the new Nikko Evo 1/10 with 4WD.

does anyone remember a old nikko buggy, 4wd, black? that was my first r/c car i owned in 84..

hya im in england anyone know where i can get a 1/14 206'S pcb from any help would be great thanks again

I just found an old 1/10 scale Nikko Super Sprint in a warehouse, I assembled 1 unit, I have no idea what type of controller /servo/reciever to get as Nikko is no longer supported in my part of the world ?.. Cam I use other brands ?

any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by shoe_maker; 01-30-2007 at 09:38 PM.