Notices

Thread: 1/8 4-stroke Baja truck project (56K DEATH!)

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
    bump

Wow, that is sweet. Hopefully one day I can make my own truck/buggy like that.

omg that is insane guys.... bob ur solid axle maxx was my dream truck back int he day but this far surpasses it great job man.

JT

I am amazed

5. dang 
    Dang Dude, nice piece of work!

holy @#$%^&*)(*&*&^%$#@!! thats sooooooooo awesome

any new news on this gorgeous BEAST?

Thor ... simply amazing. Kudos sir. Im blown away at the craftsmanship and attention to detail. World needs more of it.

Hope to see her finished.

I like the new wheels too btw - I think they still look very "to scale"

its been a long time with no updates

Yes simply great!

nice work, that is just the only thing that can be said. Absolutely perfect. I wish I had one. Maybe if you are not to busy, and would like to make some money, maybe you could...........(hint,hint)

congrats on building the sickest custom rc ever! damn i want taht

The Nicest custom rc i have ever seen. great work !!!
    Justin Clarke

Wheres thor been? Its been around 8 months since the last update, for new members Hes been working on this longer than allot of us have been members.

That is friggen bananas. I know it has been said like 1000 times but you have serious talent. I was having second thoughts about going to school to be a mechanical engineer after I got out of high school but you have inspired me. I hope that one day I can design and build something half as good.

p.s. this was so important to me that I even used spell check to write this post. lol

thats seriously the most amazing thing i have ever seen in my entire life!!!!!

(besides my girlfriend, of course )

nice work!!!!!

-luke

thats seriously the most amazing thing i have ever seen in my entire life!!!!!

(including girlfriend, of course )

J/K

I agree that thing is sick nasty. i cant wait to see how she runs. its prolly gunna sound super gnar too w/them 2 thumpers.

i dont like those kinds of trucks, but the craftsmanship and the quality is awesome

Again, awsome work. have u been able to work on it or even better fire up those twin thumpers and make some noise?

Its like lookin at the sun-you shouldnt-but the red spots in your vision will go away right????MATE,that is **** hot work your'e doin there..You know how to make the bits that fit the next...unbelievable,and your documentation of the whole ordeal is second to none..I shouted out when i saw those exhaust pipes go on...Thor o'mighty Thor-show us the weapon of the sand soon-better have that FORD sticker on too..cheers

dam man that thing is flippin' sweet!!!
    you should send it to reader's rides and R@PE everyone.

@#$@%$@%#^! WHAT IS THAT... It's... awesome...you... shock...me. And INSPIRE me! Congratulations, your craftsmanship and design solutions are fantastic. Wows for the exaust system (despite the flex tubes. They annoy me. But i'm sure that's just a silly feling, cause they look so damn cool!) Now i need to go back to the drawing board. Good luck on the rest ofthe project. No lids, and find some cool headlights for her!

-andre-

Yikes!

I am just blown away by all these kind remarks, and REALLY embarrassed by my own lack of progress. Truth be told I figured this thread had died a looong time ago.

Much thanks to work & travel I have had this poor unfinished lug stowed away in a closet for close to 1 1/2 years now.

Until about 3 weeks ago that is.....

Now I'm not even gonna try to make any big promises, but unless I get struck by lightning (or something of the sorts..) I will have some sort of update on this thing within the next day or two.

Thor

good to see your still with us, and this thread will never die youve created something Just to unique.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkness
    good to see your still with us, and this thread will never die youve created something Just to unique.

I agree all the way!! Bring on the updates!