Notices

Thread: 1/8 4-stroke Baja truck project (56K DEATH!)

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elgordox1
    Awesome work man!! I just registered to give this guy props!
    you'll never leave either

bump bump, please lets get some updates

Niiiiiiiiiiice!!!!

One of the coolest I've ever seen. It's like when that guy made a T-maxx of all wood. That was cool too!!
    How high can you fly!!!

god damn, i clicked on this thinking at last here is the video of this beast in action, come on thor! lets c it!!!!!

Im over hear crying out my eyeballs wishin that I could have the money, and skills to make something like that. Thats totally amayzing. Way beyond mondern standards.

Dont put a body on it, it looks mean and sexy with those black on black wheels.

Do you have a video of it running yet?

dude that is 1 bad machine definitely dont put a boddy on it it looks sweet the way it is and if u look at it from the back side of it it sorta looks like 1 of those sweet racin 4 weelers 1ce again sweet and freakin amaisin dont even describe this i wana see it do some of those big like basketball size rock hills and plz post a video of it soon we r alll waitin

AJ

bump.

Ive being waiting for the final result of this for ages, when is it gonna be finished.

This is by far the best custom truck i have ever seen.

THAT THING IS F@##$%#@#$^@#%$^#!@W@#$$%#%^#%^$&$ng SICK!!!! I WOULD PAY 6G FOR ONE!!! YOU MUST FIND A WAY TO SELL ONE, YOU COULD MAKE BILLIONS!!!!

Beautiful vehicle. Skills that anyone would envy. Get it patented and mass produce. You WILL get buyers.

u have gotta send the finish product stuff to the magazine it freakin awsum

i agree on selling copies, you might have to do something with that front end and rear axle, as to not take from the profits of another company, but i've seen cars that use parts from others and i'm sure it could work out. if you had to i wouldnt doubt that you could fabricate your own suspension parts in front and an axle housing in back...

but anyway, i think several people would buy that car at high cost...its unique, amazing, and just plain looks cool. i could even imagine a several people buying them for shelf queens!! its worthy....

any updates? its been awhile!!

if you manufacture stuff and get a magazene article, you could eaisly stick a phone number or email in there and start making replicas! but maybe it isnt practical with all the custom stuff you have.

i forgot, is this truck made with the assistance of CAD? or handcrafted with manual tools? if it was or becomes CAD you could make duplicates eaiser....

i am truly amazed and so impressed with the level of detail and craftsmanship. Keep up the work and update us!

yeah...its been a while. lol. man i want to see more of this thing.

93,000 views OMG! I remember when this thread was first created yikes!

I registered as soon as I saw this, it it the most amazing peice of art i have ever seen.

Any Updates?

Just took me over an hour to read this entire thread. This by far the coolest thing I have ever seen in the R/C world.
    I get bored stripping my hyper 7, this guy must be a God, keep up the inspiring work and i might have to fly to the US so see it run!

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Jack858
    Just took me over an hour to read this entire thread. This by far the coolest thing I have ever seen in the R/C world.
    I get bored stripping my hyper 7, this guy must be a God, keep up the inspiring work and i might have to fly to the US so see it run!

Jack
    Why fly there when he lives in norway?

really? maybe not fly then, id walk that far to see it run..

hey thor, how much you want for that thing? ill send you a blank check in the mail.

bahaha.. just kidding...

excellent job man, how much does that thing weigh?

has to weigh at least 15 pounds...(at leasssst)

WOW!!!!!! I just found this thread and read it from the beginning. That truck is just awesome! I wish I had the skills and tools to build something like that. I've always liked the trophy trucks and had one of those landmax bodies at one time. Can't wait to see the truck in action. Great job ThorBob!!!! What's your 8-5 job! From the looks of the truck your building it should be in the R/C truck industry. If that truck was in production, I'd be ordering one right now!

Where is the video of this thing?