Notices

Thread: 1/4 scale Baja Truck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I saw it and was'nt impressed The old school stuff was bettter and the same price. Want old school largescale I know where you can get it. Its out there. Not on that site. It's a scam site.

You're misinformed. These cars are faster, lighter, easier to work on, and now readily available. No scams.

Sorry you have been missinformed. You have been sucked in to overpriced crap. Nothing is better than old school largescale. Scam site for babies moderated buy big baby.

kingofrc14 - You've won the daily prize for "Worst Forum Troll". Your box of Animal Crackers and sippy cup of Tang are in the mail. Seriously, guy, what is your problem? You seem to refuse to post links, are argumentative, and incredibly immature for someone that can apparently afford to participate in large-scale RC. "Scam site for babies moderated buy big baby." Really? Come on...
    For the uninitiated, Mike Ogle is the man to listen to when it comes to RC drag racing. Google his name + drag racing, he should know a thing or two about what works.

5. life time troll award!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Is that the best you GOT???? Iv'e seen better. If you want to step up to the plate and play. Im waiting off line. Many have and failed. Keep your troll comments to yourself.
    Last edited by kingofrc14; 06-18-2008 at 08:52 AM. Reason: troll

Quote Originally Posted by kingofrc14 View Post
    Is that the best you GOT???? Iv'e seen better. If you want to step up to the plate and play. Im waiting off line. Many have and failed. Keep your troll comments to yourself.
    You're the very definition of a troll, bro. And offering to play "off line"? Jeez, man - you've got issues. I'm going to let you off the hook for this one... Only because I'm now convinced the "14" in your screen name refers to your age. You're an internet cliche.

Well maybe kingofrc14 may come off as a little cocky, but New Era does not sell "TRUE" Largescale RC's any more, that H2 thing is just a nitro conversion.
    The Truck pic'd in the beginning of this thread is a custom job. I remember the original owner/builder was only "partially" paid for the truck. If I remember correctly his asking price was $800.00 not sure how much of that he did or did not receive.
    As for the Mortar dragster, price seems high not the greatest for a sheet metal chassis.($1200 for a rolling chassis,$1800 with eng. and drive train) Let's face it though, crashing a car that was made to go straight will still cost money to fix.
    Last edited by IMADMAN; 06-19-2008 at 10:18 PM.