Notices

Thread: Would this work?

1. Would this work? 
    A Nitro TC3 with two .21 motors

You'd probably have to make a custom chassis to fit all the stuff on there, but i'm sure it could be possible. Probably be fast too!

Although it probably wouldn't take the record, it would certainly be cool. If you gave it an aerodynamic enough body, it might even break 150.

i dont think that chassis could handle one .21 engine, lol. but hey give it a try, that would be cool if it did work out.

just get one .21 with high gearing and i am shure you would get over 100mph

yeah it would work. i just finished a super rs4 with two .70 motors. it ran 95 last pass with much more room for gearing. custom gears are in progress. now an estimation of 130+mph, but, we will see

Quote Originally Posted by RS4ss
    yeah it would work. i just finished a super rs4 with two .70 motors. it ran 95 last pass with much more room for gearing. custom gears are in progress. now an estimation of 130+mph, but, we will see
    have any photos?

Must have been hard to get them to idle and run at the same speed, how and were did you mount them. Too much tweeking for me, Just replacing the rear drive belt is too much. "eek face"

My eek face wont work. "eek"

yeah lets see some pic

well a twin .21 tc3 even if it only went like 75 it would still be cool and would prolly get most creative awards