Notices

Thread: Now we're cookin'...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Steve...
    I like your style, sweet and to the point. I was thinking of a small nuclear reactor to heat a steam drive when the fusion process goes all wacky. I am thinking the superheated steam "Using rcca calculator" should put out about 1200 lbs of thrust and drive the wheels to around 75,000 rpm. I am having trouble finding 80K ceramic bearings tho..... Any know how to shut off a nuclear reaction by a flip switch?

Randy
    Last edited by raderrustler; 08-01-2004 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RS4ss
    whats all this fuss about these boat engines??? ok, ladies, you build your boat powered .80 cars and meet my group in ca. we just finished our twin .70 thundertiger super rs4. thats two .70 helicopter motors. we ran it with a chase car and it was spankin 125mph. we need tuning time and some faster chase cars to see just what it can do.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by StevePond
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

ha lol

I think you missed an "I"...
    it should be Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, not Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.. .
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by jordan29
    I think you missed an "I"...
    it should be Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, not Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.. .
    lol

Wow, that's incredibly easy. Marine engines were made for a dogbone insert. so connecting it to the rear will be really easy. No broblems even when starting it, just give it a push and off it goes. I like the idea and hope it's not a joke.