Notices

Thread: V-Twin

1. V-Twin 
    If there isnt a displacement, or weight regulation, I could take my 6 speed V-twin, gear it up to 1 to 5 ratio-big ass tires, no suspention, and bare essentials!!! If it did 120 in a cycle at like a 2 or 3 to 1, i wonder what itll do at 1 to 5!!!
    I have a RTR Traxxas Nitro Sport for sale($175), Ofna MBX R2 with a Hyper .21 no radio or reciever with pictures upon request($600), RTF US Aircore Colt 40 with an OS .46LA Tower Hobbies 4 channel radio with 4 S3003 servos.

My E-Mail is Turtledad2@aol.com

baisically you could just make sure it is controlled by servos meaning that you would most likely want a carborator with an electric start system so you can directally hook up the servo to the throtal control and you need steering a gas tank and all that would weigh it down (BAD but GOOD idea)

its definately possible, and can easily beat the record if its in the size regs. and is under some good aerodynamics...
    I have a RTR Traxxas Nitro Sport for sale($175), Ofna MBX R2 with a Hyper .21 no radio or reciever with pictures upon request($600), RTF US Aircore Colt 40 with an OS .46LA Tower Hobbies 4 channel radio with 4 S3003 servos.

My E-Mail is Turtledad2@aol.com

sry i just read the new advanced rule of 40" sry look at my thread below