Notices

Thread: # 20 Stadium truck finally painted

1. # 20 Stadium truck finally painted 
    I decided to paint this a few weeks ago. Still waiting to cut the hole in the windshield, as well as the stinger hole whenever my new pipe gets here from the LHS. I also jsut got a Digital Camera, so , now I'm able to take some pictures.

I'm only going to post this one picture. I have some small details to clean up around the window areas I need to clean up before I do some closer shots.

I used only 3 colors. Pactra's Competition Orange, Outlaw Black (if I remember correctly), both spray cans, and a mini bottle of Tamiya Gun Metal for the roll cage. Well, what " appears " to be a roll cage on the ST bodies.

Lord only knows what that shiny spot is on the top of the roof, but I assume it has to do with the desk light I used behind me, as the other angles didn't show it.
    Attached Images

Very clean design, I like!

Btw, "if you you want to talk about it, I am easily accessible." bahahaha

Phil

Very nice paintjob!! The shiny spot appears to be a reflection of a doorknob from the look of it. Good work on the paint!!

Matt

you forgot the white "rips" that Tony's car has....but looks nice none the less.
    TL01 rally

you forgot the white "rips" that Tony's car has....but looks nice none the less.
    Well, I actually was going to paint the 2004 body. However, since I saw that the 2005 is just black and orange, I decided to go that route. I didn't want to make the roof orange, though, so I just decided to take some creative liscence here and do what I wanted, since there is no offical #20 stadium truck paint job.
    the roof is the only difference, really.

The shiny spot appears to be a reflection of a doorknob from the look of it.
    I think its a reflection of a UFO, and I'm going to send the picture to Stanton Friedman... Yah, I think it is the closet doors' knob , though.

Quote Originally Posted by Home_Depot_Guy
    I just decided to take some creative liscence here and do what I wanted, since there is no offical #20 stadium truck paint job.
    the roof is the only difference, really.
    That's the best part about painting custom bodies, you get to use a reference and come up with something unique. And hey, who knows, if Tony sees it he might suggest they paint his car just like your truck!!

You did a fine job of it. It looks clean and racey. I like it.

it makes me think of reeces pieces....yummmmm