1988 mustang gt

Here is my truck 2002 chevy avalanche
    Attached Images

And this is what I drive on the water 1995 wellcraft
    Attached Images

Well, what did you expect?
    Attached Images

Here is my dads boat

I think the year is 1985 but im not sure, its a 32' scorpion (what did you expect lol)
    twin 502s (soon to be 540s ))
    Attached Images

Gees scorp. You have way too much money. LOL

Ok, I will be driving this car this december when I get my license. So shes not the most beautiful mustang you've seen but its just my car until my '67 is done It has a 4 cylinder now but hopefully a 289 we have by the end of summer. Right now I need a set of wheels. What would look good on this little thing?? I'm thinking some keystone Classics but I don't know. I needs some advise from you guys. Since this pic. I painted the grill black again and now I am painting all the interior black. Just need some black seats and carpet now.
    Attached Images

very good thread.

Here's my '00 Golf IV. Its my second & have plans on keeping one in the family from now on. Just wish we'd we'd have gotten the turbo diesel & a four door would've been nice too but the price was just too good.

Bug, my sister-in law has an '85 Bug. She thinks its worth a mint but has trouble passing inspection every other year.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ejp
    Gees scorp. You have way too much money. LOL
    LOL not really, the blue book value of my car is only like $3865 or something like that (it was my moms car), (in three years it will be a classic) and my dads boat isn't all that much money either. We bought it trashed for very very cheap, and fixed it up, now we are selling it in hopes to pick up a 9metor boat with 540s

anyway ejp what year is you car?? im guessing a 1979 or 80 right????I like it alot. is it the turbo? are you gonna keep it when your 67 is done??? (I think you should)
    more info!!!

Hey DD, love to see them VW's!! Cool, an '85 bug? Is it Brazilian or Mexican? Those are 'Fuscas'. Tell her to scrap the injection for a solex 34 & she'll pass every inspection from here on. My picture is kinda the 'before' picture too ejp. I was hoping to have it out this week but between the humidity & temp not working in my favor, it's taking a little longer, so no 'after' pics yet. I have since replaced all fenders, the interior (seats, dash & carpet), running boards, mirror, the list goes on.... Totally refurbished. Heck I even got a new license plate. I hate vanity plates but I had to get 'MY73VW' - it seems everyone always asks 'so, what year is that?'.

Its is an '81. No, it does not have the turbo If it did I would probaly not put the v-8 in it because the turbos are pretty rare. Yes, I plan to keep it for as long as I can because its a mustang I personally really like the scoop. Its sweet looking when your sitting behind the wheel. I need a set of wheels though, How about these???
    Attached Images

Or these
    Attached Images

sweet rims E.

Thanks for the words BF. This is what the new one replaced. I truely regret selling it. To think it only had 70k & was a '91. They call it the "Strawberry Basket" around these parts.

Sis-inlaws ride is made in Mexico. Lets just say it doesn't like the winter/salty roads any more.
    Attached Images

Nice GTI-style Cabrio DD! Those are too cool. I've had my eye on more than a few over the years but never actually ended up with one. I've always stayed aircooled.

ejp i like both of those, the second ones might be a little to retro for that car but it might look good (imo)
    I still like your car, I have never seen a fox body style that old in real life....

The problem I'm having is finding some 4 hole wheels that are a little old school. I might just have to convert it to 5 hole. Any ideas on wheels???

They make alot of 4 lug wheels, you just have to look harder lol
    mine are 4 lug

Yeah, but their all wheels like yours. I don't think a set of wheels like that would look good on my car

no I don't think so either. I havn't really looked at wheels.

I like the first one you posted a pic of,

anyways keep the cars comming !!

...no pictures, but I did drive a GMC Sonoma till someone ran a red light in April. Having been home from the hospital for a few weeks, I've finally replaced it with another 'small' truck, a Nissan. Expecting a settlement from the other guy's insurance shortly, won't have to worry about car payments then (I hope!). Had the prettiest set of red, purple, blue, maroon, and green bruises I've ever seen! Ain't telling you where... and NO, you can't see them!
    - 'Doc

Doc, no monthly notes? You'll find that they drive better when paid for Wish you the best.

I dont own a car yet, but here's what my uncle drives:
    Attached Images

From the front:
    Attached Images

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.....

the side pipes are real right??

Keep the rides comming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know there is more of you!!!

25. Sanger 
    My dads boat, or also known as my family boat. FUN FUN FUN .
    Attached Images