Notices

Thread: What do you drive?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Yes, the pipes are real. One per cylinder, almost no mufflers. He wakes up the whole neighborhood whenever he drives it.

Here's what we rode in while on vacation. Thats me in the back seat with the camcorder. Its my uncles 1920's something Ford. Don't have much interest in cars like this but it was a fun tour around the neighborhood.
    Attached Images

No pictures, on hd anyways, but it's a '72 Olds Cutlass Supreme convertible painted copper tone bronze with 350 Rocket, 4-barrell carb, performance shift kit, don't know what kind, it came with it. Lots of power for a basically stock engine.......surprised I still have a driver's licence

Not as surprised as I am that my uncle still has his liscence

I wanna see a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that car sounds sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

6. What I drive on and off 
    Shes a 74 T-top vette, Dual over-head cam, roller rockers, 850 cfm holy, radical cam, bored out 350small block, 450bhp, 373 rear end, shift kit, flowmaster headers. Still have lots to do to her tho since she was bought as a wreck for 3500$ lol But very fun car in the country.

-Garrett
    Attached Images

Wow. Nice car.

I feel so blah, I currently own a '94 Ford Ranger with low miles until recently when my wife started driving it more and a '98 GMC Jimmy SLS. The cool, fast rides are gone.

lol its all good. Those are fine too, and prolly more economical.

Nice car, my dad had a stingray

thats my favorite year of the vetts
    (I absolutly hate the 05/06 vetts tho)
    nice looking car...

HAD???? Why’d he get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, i love the old school stuff... because you can here the full horsepower of it and it sounds awesome. Plus it intimidates those retarded riced-out cars with those stupid exhausts, lol they are so pathetic... in my opinion.

Hate to admit it, but my fav Vett is the '94. Absolutly love that style & rims. Absolutly perfect for me.

Btw, one reason you could say I love it so much is because my buddy used to pull his 1800 lb bass boat loaded w/gear & 200 hp outboard all over the place with it.

hahahahahahaha YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING! lol holy crap LOL what type of suspension did he have on that? lol

-Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk355
    HAD???? Why’d he get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, i love the old school stuff... because you can here the full horsepower of it and it sounds awesome. Plus it intimidates those retarded riced-out cars with those stupid exhausts, lol they are so pathetic... in my opinion.
    yeah, he also had an old impala (forgot what year) and a chevelle ss................................................ ........................
    if only if only....

Thats why I am not getting rid of my car because it is already older than me so, when im 40 ohhh that thing will be mega classic.

as far as the ricers, I just ignore their existance...... they r so stupid its un explainable....

Old cars!!!!!! My dad had a 70 challlenger SE, 69 Ford cobra/torino style coupe with a 428CJ, and a 71 nova, Oh and a 70 mavric

Quote Originally Posted by scorpien boats
    yeah, he also had an old impala (forgot what year) and a chevelle ss................................................ ........................
    if only if only....

Thats why I am not getting rid of my car because it is already older than me so, when im 40 ohhh that thing will be mega classic.

as far as the ricers, I just ignore their existance...... they r so stupid its un explainable....

hahahaha i feel ya there man! lol they are pathetic...

Quote Originally Posted by ejp
    Old cars!!!!!! My dad had a 70 challlenger SE, 69 Ford cobra/torino style coupe with a 428CJ, and a 71 nova, Oh and a 70 mavric
    two words.... i hate you lol. Those are sweet cars, especially that 69 forddd, oh and the nova! those look sweet with a 8 pack and then slanted down for drag racing hehehe.
    My father had some tight cars, he had a roadrunner with a hemi, a Lotus europa, a nova, also raced indy cars, and a 69 corvette, and drag raced a GTX 440ci. Wish he still had that! that thing woudl be worth big bucks now!!! #W$%#$%

BUT you never think about there future value ya know??? damn... lol

I miss my old iron. I had 3 Impala's, '63, '64 and '65, a '74 'Cuda with a 360, a street-legal dune buggy with a built 1835cc engine, Berrien 902 tube frame chassis (Bugfanatic knows what I'm talking about) and a few other rides in my time. A Firebird that was about the worst car that I ever owned, my ex got that one. That was worse than the 'Cuda in the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Olson
    I miss my old iron. I had 3 Impala's, '63, '64 and '65, a '74 'Cuda with a 360, a street-legal dune buggy with a built 1835cc engine, Berrien 902 tube frame chassis (Bugfanatic knows what I'm talking about) and a few other rides in my time. A Firebird that was about the worst car that I ever owned, my ex got that one. That was worse than the 'Cuda in the snow.

LOL Well thats nice of you to give your EX a car ... hahahahahaha lol and a cuda in the snow hahahahaha. My dads dad (my grampa) back when he had his gtx, lol his father took it without my dads permission up to mount hood to go skiing. He had chains on the rear wheels and they tore up his fenders because the moron didnt put them on tight enouph and they would smack against them lol. MY grampa didnt do the smartest things i guess... hehe but true story, true indeed.

lets see some more pics... i know there is more people on this board.,.....

I also love the old cars. I don't know why he sold it, but my dad had a '71 340 'cuda (slightly modified)

1835 cc.... Barrien Chassis.... You bet I know!! Did you have dual 44's or 48's on that or a progressive? For you non-VW folks, the dual carbs would sit over each head so they breathed straight down into the head. Pretty cool. A progressive carb is a large 2-bbl carb that sits in the center like a 4-bbl carb does on a V8.

No, just dual Solexes on it. I had a mild cam put in it and heavy duty oil pump, clutch, pressure plate and throw-out bearing installed and a new mechanical distributor while Ron had it.
    I wish that I could scan some pix of it and post them, I have some shots of my wife getting some serious air with it at Silver Lake.

Here are my rides, and my baby girl!

02 Honda CBR F4i
    99 Silverado 1500
    93 SVT Cobra
    83 Mustang GT
    66 Mustang Coupe

Is it me, or is it a re-occurring theme with the Mustangs and this hobby?!
    Attached Images

I envy you

I cant get enough of the fox mustangs and that cobra just makes me speechless.

and a yes to the re-occuring

does the 83 have the 5.0?