Notices

Thread: First Look! Tenth Technology Predator X10 4WD Competition Buggy

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. First Look! Tenth Technology Predator X10 4WD Competition Buggy 

Here’s the latest information on the hi-tech Tenth Technology Predator, which made big news years ago as one of the first shaft-drive competition cars. The new X10 is the latest in a long line of cars that started over 12 years ago. Tenth Technology just released these pictures but not much other information. We have to imagine that the new car is being prepared for this year’s IFMAR off-road race where the world’s best drivers and newest equipment will be put to the test. Stay tuned for more information as this car develops. We’ll post it as soon as we get it.

For more information about this and other Tenth Technology products, visit the Tenth Technology website.

© Copyright 2005 RC Zone/Air Age Media - all the text and images posted on this website are protected by copyright law.
    This material may not be reproduced in any manner for any reason without the expressed written consent of Air Age Media.

Thanks to Jon Ko for the tip.

Here's a few more...

Looks like a 4 wheel drive offroad Indycar. Looks fast too. But I am sure the price will be through the roof.

Race cars aren't cheap.

that looks insane!!! What is the ETA on people saying this is a copy of the revo?

Whoa! She's hot! It's so NINJA it could cut off your arm without you knowing it!

Wow, incredible! Kudos to Tenth Tech for this unique and totally awesome-looking buggy.

Wow! That thing is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by zakerid
    that looks insane!!! What is the ETA on people saying this is a copy of the revo?
    Oh please no, I don't even want to see anything remotely like that in this thread. This type of suspension didn't start with the Revo...

Yes, infact the Revo has already borrowed this technology.

Looks damnedly slick.
    Don't be so humble, you're not that great
    The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese

that is deffiantly one of the sweetest cars i have ever seen, even if they drive like compete crap, the looks more than compensate, lol

that is pretty sweet except for the saddle batterys

Holy smokes! That looks awesome. It looks fast just sitting there. Wonder how it will perform.

where does the nitro engine go

Quote Originally Posted by AudiTT-Quattro
    Whoa! She's hot! It's so NINJA it could cut off your arm without you knowing it!
    hehehe... oh yea exactly

this thing just looks fast sitting there. that front wing looks nice. looks like something james bond would drive.

It looks like a jet that sprouted a-arms and wheels...looks cool, but who knows how good the manufacturer is...

-Cody

Holy crap, that looks awesome!!!! This might be my next Buggy!!!!

20. Price converted to US $$$ 
    Well I was like the rest of you guys. I But I'm going to have to start saving my duckets..... Maybe if I tell my wife I'm going to sell one of my Kidneys she'll let me get it.
    Hey I could build it while I'm recovering form the extraction.. LoL
    Last edited by ImLow78; 06-19-2005 at 09:35 PM.

This is the price: 329eur, with VAT 387eur. So thats $475usd for us to buy one, expensive to say the least, although it is without a doubt one of the coolest looking cars ever!

Quote Originally Posted by sk8r4life316
    It looks like a jet that sprouted a-arms and wheels...looks cool, but who knows how good the manufacturer is...

-Cody
    cody predator has probably been making cars longer than you realize. the first predator came out sometime in the mid 80's and they are still competitive today but they are only popular in europe as they are designed for grass surfaces usually like schumachers......

WOW When I read the title, I figured eh, no big deal. The 4wd market has really been heating up lately, I mean we got the new kyosho lazer, the durango, the JB-4, and of course the Losi XXX-4, as well as a few other variations on older buggies. See the last issue of RCCA, and the coverage of the Cactus Classic. So naturally I wasn't that surprized to see another new four wheeler. Boy, one look at that thing completely blew me away! Its completely out there, I haven't seen anything like this! I bet it has a great CG, with the lay down shocks. Just look how low the body is! I wonder how that front wing will function? It sorta reminds me of something you'd find on a dirt oval car. Even the drive "hexes" look different, any idea how those drive out puts work? I could see that as a disadvantage, because it might limit your choice of wheels. The only other thing is that the chassis looks really cramped, it could just be the photos, but it doesn't look like there is a lot of space in there. All in all though, this thing looks amazing, it should be really competive, and for club racers its a really expensive yet very cool looking car! As long as they get some good drivers, I'd expect to see it do well at the IFMAR worlds.

...the durango, the JB-4, and of course the Losi XXX-4
    JB-4?

I loved the first one years ago as well as the touring version they also had. This car looks simply amazing.