Notices

Thread: Where the hell is everybody?????

1. Where the hell is everybody????? 
    Jeez this site is so dead! I thought we would be getting a few more posts on cars than this.

Gimme a shout just to let me know you are all still alive!

HEy Im still here. Ive been super busy with school lately. I should be driving my speed comp car next weekend.

it was Starbucks closing for 3 hours....it sent the world into complete pandemonium. Everyone ran top speed for a Grande, but unfortunately, had to sell off their fleet of rc's to afford one.

Whatever your taking z-man, I want some!

Wrenching and testing my car. Too busy to post, lol.

I've been tracking my progress at http://www.fastrc.blogspot.com

Nic Case was too busy trying to get in the Guinness book of world Records, lol.

Well he's made it so he can post now.

68mph before the tires blew Nick! Once you got them sorted your onto a winner

Cheers

B4Maz,
    Goodyear had the same problem while developing a tire for Mickey Thompson so they reduced the tread depth to .020 inches. I think if you reduce the thickness of the rubber on the wheel you'll have less mass (and less centrifugal force) trying to tear it apart.

Quote Originally Posted by ajlovering12345 View Post
    Jeez this site is so dead! I thought we would be getting a few more posts on cars than this.

Gimme a shout just to let me know you are all still alive!

Well I just got back, but I'm here.

Are you building a car Titanium?

Yes but not out of titanium, it has home made titanium parts.... Does that count?

It counts if it is being built from chocolate

I am here. I still check in from time to time.

Problem here is, we have had the worst winter in 29 years. It is hard to focus on summer stuff when it is so cold and a foot of snow on the ground.

I am not building a new car for 08. I have never had my CF car wound out fully yet. So, I am sticking with it. I have to do some minor repairs to the CF body. But, other than that, I am just waiting for summer.

I am scratch building (90% scratch bulding) a 1/8 scale monster truck to keep me occupied. I am learning new machining techniques. I have been updating my milling machines as well. That takes alot of time.

Matt