Notices

Thread: Suggestions for a 41" hull

1. Suggestions for a 41" hull 
    I currently have a 41" hull that needs some electronics. I am looking for some motor/ESC suggestions to push it to 80+ mph. Price is an issue, but not an issue. (I don't want to spend 10 grand, but $1500-2000 is not out of the question) That is for motor, speed control, batteries, etc.

Thanks

i would be looking towards a NEU 2120 or similar and a hydra 120amp esc running 8s or 10s lipos for those kind of speeds, what kind of hull is it?

Have a look at offshoreelectrics.com they have everything you need and a great forum that would help out alot more than i can.

Quote Originally Posted by Apples View Post
    i would be looking towards a NEU 2120 or similar and a hydra 120amp esc running 8s or 10s lipos for those kind of speeds, what kind of hull is it?

Have a look at offshoreelectrics.com they have everything you need and a great forum that would help out alot more than i can.
    The hydra 120 is only good for up to 6s.......so I think you'll need a 240hv

We offer best quality [url=http://www.learnalanguage.com/learn-danish/]learn a language learn danish[/url] test papers and materials. [url=http://www.learnalanguage.com/]learn a language.com[/url] questions and [url= www.madinaharabic.com]madinaharabic [/url] to help you in the real exam

You want fast then here is how it is done! I have the Zonda hull and this is what I have done to get it fast.
    1) 180 AMP TURNIGY ESC's
    2) TP Power 4050 2220kv motors
    3) Revo high discharge 6s lipo packs
    4) use carbon fiber to beef up the rudder plate of the hull. I made a saddle that you should look into!
    5) add a bulkhead because crap happens!

RC4WD TEAM DRIVER