Notices

Thread: Electric boat called ( Darter King )

1. Electric boat called ( Darter King ) 
    in a few weeks time i will be recieving my electric boat called the ( Darter King ), i was just asking if anyone that owns or knows a bit about the Darter King to contact me and let me know what it is like so i know if its worth while or not?
    thanx

sinergy

i have recently set aside my Hyper 10 Nitro Drift Car and i have started to begin a new journey with an Electric boat. im yet to pick up my new boat which is a ( Darter King ). before i get it i would like to hear a few comments about it to see if it is worth while. i need to know what its performance is like such as speed ? what it handles like ? and how long is each running time before the battery goes flat ? if someone could please help me out with these questinons i would really appreciate it.

thanking you all.

sinergy

if you already ordered it, or , rather, it's on the way- kind of late to get product input now, isn't it?

i know its kind of to late to get product input but i dont get the boat until 7 weeks from now so i can always cancel my order, i just want to hear what some people had to say about it, that way i know if i am getting a **** product or a good money well spent product..

I'm really late on this one but it's a huge clunker if you haven't found out already.
    I saw them at the Toledo show when they first came out. The salesperson was trying to talk them up while it was all I could do to keep from laughing.
    There are nuch better boats for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Olson View Post
    I'm really late on this one but it's a huge clunker if you haven't found out already.
    I saw them at the Toledo show when they first came out. The salesperson was trying to talk them up while it was all I could do to keep from laughing.
    There are nuch better boats for the money.
    hey thanx for getting back to me on it, i found out the hard way , i eventually got it being my first ever boat cause im normally into the cars. first time i used it i sat it in the water and i was like oh yeah watch this rooster tail from the power , i ended up lookin like a complete idiot just to have this lil splash of water come from beneath the prop! lol, i ended up giving it to my nephew and hes only 2 , so he now has the control in his hand and we dont care if it gets damaged cause its just one of the most poorly made boats i have ever seen , but thatnks for your input and trying to warn me