Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • BashemSmashem's SC10

19 86.36%
  • Wolverine69's XTR Truggy

3 13.64%

Thread: January 2010 Amateur voting poll

1. January 2010 Amateur voting poll 
    Choose your favorite to win the January, 2010 Amateur Best Paint Competition!

BashemSmashem's SC10

Wolverine69's XTR Truggy

Good luck to both of you!

Wolverine Rocks! But how do i vote? or does this count as my vote?

Quote Originally Posted by AleManTheBeer View Post
    Wolverine Rocks! But how do i vote? or does this count as my vote?
    At the top. Click on which you want to vote for.

Doh! Saw that buttons at the top right after i posted. thanks.

5. What is Amatuer Class??? 
    Hi
    I am not trying to be a winey little crybaby.
    I am absolutely happy and honored that my truggy paint scheme even made it on your web site for everyone too see.
    To me Amatuer Class is for someone who has painted up to 2 maybe 3 bodies. When someone has entered over 5 paint schemes in just the past 12 months alone, I believe its time to go intermediate. I believe most readers will agree. Like I said I am not trying to be a crybaby, I dont mind if I dont win. I am proud just to be on your web site. Just be fair with who you place in each catagory.
    Last edited by wolverine69; 02-20-2010 at 12:54 PM. Reason: .

Seriously ?

Its all about skill level , my body was done using off the shelf paint mask and an airbrush , it could easily be done with rattle cans too . No drop shadows or cool shading , no intricate hand drawn designs . Just a simple 4 color paint job .

Look at some of the work the intermediate guys are doing , its MUCH more advanced than mine . Plus I didn't win one time last year ? Rules state once you have 3 wins in a category you must go up too the next higher category .

I don't sell my bodies and all that I have painted and entered have been for mine or my sons cars and nobody else .

Sorry I don't mean to come off rude or anything but I feel you kinda singled me out , did you see last months comp ? Those were some great paint jobs too and if you had entered then you would have been up against them , sorry we were the only 2 entries this month and you were up against this body , it is one of my better ones and I am flattered you think its that good .

In bashem defense hes wright It shouldn't matter how many body's you've painted cause it might take one person a dozen or more bodys to figure out how to make your paint do and look the way you want it to also your dasign alone may make a crapy paint job look really good it all deepens on whos looking at it but most of all how much time are you willing to spend on painting one body mine alone took me about 20-30 hours for one body drawing it out making it look the way i want it to look hand cutting it selecting the wright tools to cut with painting each color one section at a time now that doesn't make me intermediate or pro just means I may! have practiced more or took more time or just got lucky and had a design that appealed to more people than the others and once again this is a contest your supposed to bring the best you have

oh and those that wine armature do go to intermediate after a couple of wins so its not like you have guys staying in armature just so they can have a better shot at a win

Congrats to BashemSmashem for the win!

Nice work both of you. It's been cool seeing Bashem's skills progress, I predict he'll be in the intermediate class before much longer.

Don't forget to send me your real name and the address you want your prize pack to.

Chad

10. bet365 thank you 
    Congrats to BashemSmashem for the win! Nice work both of you. It's been cool seeing Bashem's skills progress, I predict he'll be in the intermediate class before much longer. Don't forget to send me your real name and the address you want your prize pack to. Chad

I am sorry, it not absolutely approaches me. Who else, what can prompt?
    Has cheaply got, it was easily lost.
    by bet365 italia