Notices

Thread: MR Custom Paintin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks man, I've actually done up a Looney Tunes shell. Let me dig it up for ya.

This was painted YEARS ago.

Very Nice! Love those old toons!

Thanks man!

First up is Bill's latest MR Team Shell. Main color of the shell is orange, fading to white towards the bottom. With black spots. Graphics upfront are all hand cut and airbrushed. Few custom colors here and there. Hope ya like it Bill!

The second one is bit simpler... Black is the main color, with CF faded in and out. Classic flames upfront outlined in chrome. Flames start a bit late because the shell will be chopped to fit a shorten 5B.

WOW!!! awesome doesnt even come close to descripting your paint jobs

Thanks man!

Painted these up for a customer today, wanted a simple two tone for racing... Told me the colors, and said to run with it. Hopefully this works for him. 100% hand cut and airbrushed.

^looks good!!!

Very very sharp design and colors. Just right.

Thanks man!

These are awesome! Well, all of your paint jobs are pretty awesome, but these I like especially!

Well after a long week of masking/painting, I finished this up tonight. I must say, I am extremely happy with the results! One of my best, for sure. Plenty going on with this one. Customer wanted a Mario themed shell and told me to run with it. Down the sides are two scenes from the original Super Mario Brothers. Hand cut and all. The hood and roof are from Super Mario Galaxy 2. Tried a new texture if you will for the stars, and I think it turned out great! There is some deep blue/purple streaked into the black for added affect. There were lots of custom colors on this one. I am most proud of the Mario and Yoshi on the hood. Lots of highlights and shadows to make it pop. As always, 100% hand cut, and airbrushed. Zero stickers, and I didn't cheat with a vinyl cutter. Anyways thanks for looking guys!

I bow to the master painter

thats just way too nice to run

LOL, thanks man! Just takes practice...

Well finished up another order tonight. 100% hand cut and airbrushed, I am rather fond of the "Froot Loops" proud of the texture on those lol. Thanks for checking it out guys!

WOW! I agree, the "LOOPS" texture is spot on. Awesome Job!

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Yum!!!

19. Thumbs up  
    You are a very talented painter..... Very nice work....I'm jealous.

Thank you guys!

100% hand cut and airbrushed as usual. Hopefully he likes em. Was told to be bright, and what kind of shells he likes and ran with it.

Painted these up for Lee today. As usual 100% Hand cut and airbrushed. Drip graphics upfront start as flourescent yellow, and fade to lime green around the edges. Next layer is a deep blue with black highlights and shadows outlined in chrome. Next layer is a light metallic blue, with black CFed into it. All logos are chrome.

As usual everything is 100% hand cut and painted. Flames up front are red with black shadowing. Outlined in yellow. Next layer is numerous colors to try to replicate the background on the Slim Jim packaging. Final layer is black with MR's custom charcoal CFed into it. Outlined in the same charcoal. Window trim is for you Jeffery! Tried something new, wanted it to look freshly welded and raw yet. Logo on the hood has lots of shading going on but over all pretty simple. Thanks for looking!

Looking good!!!!