Notices

Thread: Show your RC's.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Show your RC's. 
    Hi all I was messing around with my camera in the house because of the blasted RAIN and decided to share a few pics.
    please feel free to add your own pics i would love to see them.
    Attached Images

a friends rustler, my slash and my new king motors baja

Nice baja.

I Love the 5th scales But Ive decided just to have one Nitro and one electric this time round.
    about 5yrs ago I had 9 running nitro Rc's and even though its as much fun as you can have with your pants on it was just too much.
    you never know though I do love the 5th scalers...lol.

thats not even a drop in my rc bucket...
    this is a much bigger drop in the bucket

not shown, my t-maxx, my slash, the desert truck, mini and micro t's, 10 or 15 x mods, my stampede, the baja, the rustler or the other stampede, the big brute, my first rc the monster beetle, I'm sure I'm forgetting some

Here's the gang...

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid657.photobucket.co m%2Falbums%2Fuu300%2Fcbaker65%2FSANY1688.mp4">

Here is a shot of my shelf queens....Jk I use all of them and are all in excellent condition..casio pics 039.JPG

casio pics 042.JPG

olympus pics 638.JPG

olympus pics 645.JPG

olympus pics 310.JPG

olympus pics 288.JPG

Nice rides Fella's!
    You can tell we are all RC addicts...
    I like the dragsters,always been wanting to build
    one...

HPI collection plus a few......having issues resizing the photos....

5B & T / SNRS4 / Proceed / Slash

SNRS4 line up Toyota GT-One's with Proceed

DM One /Tamiya F103 / 4 tec / TC3 / HPI Rs4 & Evo / Under table Proceed
    SNRS4 Electric / more SNRS4

Wow theres some Awsome collections here Im getting jelous.lol.
    @ Cbaker I love that decal on the roof of the bug..

LOL,those arent decals,infact,that is not my truck,thats
    my wifes truck an she wanted a bug body,an she hand
    painted that on,I built the truck,I have all the photo's
    of the whole build.THNX...

heres my savages

Couple more.
    stanmonz i dig the rims on the savage.
    Attached Images

About 1/2 of the collection...have monsters, crawlers, a few more SC's and more scalers on another set of shelves. Totally running out of room, and really need to update my pics.

Awesome Old School!!!!!

OS your the bestest

This is My SuperMaxx built from the ground up using parts only from UE, HCR & FLM

And this is my supercharged 112 mph (clocked) HPI RS4 with Trx 3.3 motor (just sold it on eBay)

My Traxxas 4 tech (also recently sold on eBay)

Tmaxx integy build

^^^O.M.G^^^ Some of the nicest RC's Iv'e ever seen right there..

Nice shelf queens, but my wallet would keep me from ever driving the Maxxes. All those shiney aluminum parts + my hamfistedness = a large pile of scrap aluminum before the first tank is empty.

LOL!!! too funny but i dont believe in shelf queens I just clean em good after they hit the dirt. Hey but thx for the compliment!

wow,i need more rccccc 4 sure,were all nuts lol

Looks like candy,SUWEEETT...

My RC's

A few more.
    New alloy front end on the 1/10 brushless onroad.

and the truggy after Yesterdays club meet.(awsome racing all day it was even a pleasure to marshall because the action was so tight).
    Attached Images

25. Valentine's Day and abroad does not appear that the notio 
    Valentine's Day and abroad does not appear that the notion of nationals and foreigners during the festival louboutins saleis to express a feeling of love, not just for lovers, between lovers, between husband and wife is safe before. Students to send each other cards, gift cards are the traditionalChristian louboutins cheap teachers, and even the three pigs to be among the kindergarten children who buy louboutinssend each other cards and Valentine's candy.

Valentine's day gifts flowers and more foreigners, lovers, spouses and others for a meal, but also by customs,cheap Christian louboutinsbuy Christian louboutins so many restaurants on Valentine's Day was established initially on the empty seats. Many people will ask for high school students to come home to see so many children that the husband and wife go out alone.

Last year, my husband and a foreigner friend forgot to put in reservations for a restaurant in advance, the Valentine's night at dinner, waited two hours before admission, and good in the restaurant attached to the bar, so you can sit on the bar, she said bar seat is waiting for more than a half hour wait.

The origin of Chinese Valentine's Day for us is not so important, not their own traditional festivals will be flexible about this, do not have time for that day. But Valentine's Day weekend, our family must be at dinner, because my husband's birthday and Valentine's Day is the next step, the results of this meal quite often becomes a difficult task. jordan retrosnew jordan releasesjordan 10jordan 20air Jordan 10.5air Jordan 16.5air Jordan 2.5air Jordan af1air Jordan 11air Jordan 12air Jordan 13air Jordan 14
    To avoid the peak of the edge to eat on Valentine's Day, eat out a few years ago we were at noon, the situation is relatively better. Day this year on Valentine's Day is Monday, I think the restaurant should not be too busy on Saturday to greet the family at the restaurant on Saturday night. But when we enter the restaurant parking lot when he realized that the situation is not surprising, difficult to find parking, waiting to descend, said to wait forty minutes alone seat.

We all feel a bit of time so long, decided to change a restaurant, a second, and told to wait half an hour, plus time on the road, but also the equivalent of more than forty minutes This time to understand tonight situation is "the world is busy restaurant general," we heard the president, I do not throw, and honestly wait. Receipt of our name, we give something like a pager, said that when our turn this thing will shake.

I do not know how they calculated the waiting time, authorized, we had to wait a little over 30 minutes slots. Results because too many people, especially for slow, then the seat, etc. Fortunately, there are soft drinks, such as mealtime is absolutely more than twice as long to eat. Evening at eightvibram shoes5 finger vibramvibram fivefingervibram 5 fingersvibram five finger shoevibram 5 finger ksovibram fivefinger kso o'clock when they are increasingly found that there are people waiting in line! It's not Valentine's Day, the restaurant was busy in the housing.

Various festivals abroad, I think the Industry Day favorite restaurant on Valentine's Day, and this time their business best, say that almost all the countries of couples, love going out to dinner. The Thanksgiving feast at Christmas, family reunions are a gourmet meal at home, food, hand, light, saying that staff would also like home for the holidays, many restaurants are closed.

Therefore, the landscape is abroad one of Valentine's Day line on the restaurant