Notices

Thread: Attn ****Everyone****

1. Attn ****Everyone**** 
    A new Default style (Look of the Homepage and Car Forums) has been added and will be running for awhile.

If you do not wish to use this style you may goto your
    USER CP-->Edit Options--> Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options-->Forum Skin and choose one of the other options.

Thank you Everyone for your Patience. We are working hard to get things up to date and bring you more options!

PS Admin is out of town until the 17th. If you need immediate attention please pm a mod
    Highwaystar
    streetracer
    Fester2004

Choosing the other skins does not work on either of my browsers. IE7 and IE9...I choose something out of the dropdown, but nothing happens.

Do get javascript errors all over the place - been that way for quite a while.

The Menu line 338 error comes up pretty regular whever I am on the forums. The second seems to be central to the user CP. I've seen a third one, but I cannot replicate it.

No biggee, the site changes are coming along great - just thought I'd pass it along.

Line: 338
    Char: 5
    Code: 0
    URI: http://radiocontrolzone.com/usercp.php

Line: 939
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: http://radiocontrolzone.com/usercp.php

We are aware of this problem with IE9, It's a cookie problem.
    In order to fix this you need to log out of the forums. With the forums window still open redirect the forum page to a different URL (type in another url) then goto.....
    IE Tools--->Internet Options--->Delete Browing History (Make sure Delete Cookies is checked).
    Log back into the forums and you should see the new default screen. If you wish to change it then follow the instructions in Post #1 of this thread.

Hopefully this will solve the issue for you. It appears to only be happening with IE browsers.

***Do not Choose Forum Skin (Styles) from the drop down menu at the bottom of each page. This function isn't currently working properly. You must choose Skins through the User CP***

Thanks for your patience!

Yikes! The bright blue you switched to today is killing my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kmot View Post
    Yikes! The bright blue you switched to today is killing my eyes!
    You may use one of the temporary Styles as referenced above if the colors don't work for you.
    Hopefully there will be a decision made on a permanent Default Skin (Style) soon.

I realize these changes are getting annoying and appreciate everyones patience.

I found under User CP a toggle to change the 'skin' and so I chose "Master RC Car Action 8/23/11" and it took me back to the black. grey. and red which works the best for me. Thanks.