Notices

Thread: Spaz Stix has new owners!

1. Spaz Stix has new owners! 
    I have some good news! HRP has purchased Spaz Stix Paints. And now, Spaz Stix paints will be able to continue on! I am very excited. Mike Starling is now in charge of Spaz Stix. And, if I understand correctly, the paint line might end up being based in Florida, as thatís where Mike Starling currently works at the new Florida HRP Distribution Center.

Spaz Stix will now have CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!

nice

I've been on contact with Mike. He said the www.SpazStix.com web site is good to go, or your hobby shop can order Spaz Stix from the distributor HRP. The web site is currently going through a re-design for the site. So keep your eyes peeled for a new layout.

Customer suport: spazstix@spazstix.com Be sure to send a few PICS of your Spaz Stix paint jobs!

I was wonering what happened. I ordered some paint from them a long time ago, and then I learned they were in flux and I thought I lost my money. Months later, I recieved a package and it was the paint I orderd. Way to go for the new owners!!!!!!!!

tt02paint.jpg heres my spazstix paint job for my TT02. note this is only my second time painting a rc body.