Notices

Thread: the TV shows & movies thread

1. the TV shows & movies thread 
    what TV shows do you watch on a regular basis? what movies have you seen lately? whats the latest plot twist? what would you recommend to others?

the only TV shows ill go out of my way to watch are The Simpsons and Sons of Anarchy. typically i end up watching a lot of the history channel or military channel or something educational. ill watch just about anything on WWll. or anything on UFO conspiracy's

haven't seen a new movie in idk how long. watched a Dick Tracy flick from the late 40's on TCM the other night. wasn't half bad.

a few of my favorites movies include: american graffiti, the hollywood knights, rad, public enemies, biodome, encino man, happy gilmore, gone in 60 seconds (both original and remake), clerks, clerks 2, mall rats, dogma, van wilder, waiting, the crow, SubUrbia (the one from like 1996)
    im suburban hooligan and i approve this message

I have all the episodes from Junkyard wars and Monster Garage on my media PC so I've been watching them recently.

I really liked watching Breaking Bad on AMC. Can't wait for the next season. Also like Dexter on showtime but I'm not sure I want to pay $13 every month just to watch 1 show.

within about the past 3 weeks or so iv gotten hooked on The Big Bang Theory.
    im suburban hooligan and i approve this message

Vikings, Hannibal, Walking Dead, Shameless!

good series Freddy! I love Vikings, too.

I am busy in watching The Big Bang Theory.

http://www.repairloader.com/c.php/Bobcat

Game of thrones, season 6