Notices

Thread: Monthly photo contest!

1. Monthly photo contest! 
    Hello gang!Don't forget in the Bodies, Painting & Detailing section of the forum, we have a monthly photo contest!

Each month's theme varies and is open to all R/C's not just cars and trucks,planes and boats too!,etc

Also after each month a poll will go up so you can vote on your favorite photo!

So gang feel free to enter and also don't forget to VOTE!

thank you-Fester

im betting the photo contest would get more participation if it were in a place that was easier to find and got more traffic.
    the only reason i knew it was going on is because i found it by accident. eventually im sure ill participate, but not this time. my stuff isn't 100% right now and i don't have any money to repair it after it finish's wearing out, so i use it as little as possible and only when something awesome comes up. haven't driven sense the end of May. hard to get an action shot under those circumstance's.
    im suburban hooligan and i approve this message

I had no idea until this thread. With the lack of traffic around here, I tend to only stay in the general forum... This place would at least get more turnover if there weren't any sub forums.
    Traxxas ERBE, 2Slash, XO-1, Associated SC10FT, Frog, 5th Scale Titan, and a small air force.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/zaviac778

Like they said, get over to the general forum.

I can't find it .

Quote Originally Posted by Joegernaut View Post
    I can't find it .
    http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/s...d.php?t=267520

It's canceled till jan. Hopefully it'll be back then.

read the title of this thread and a brain storm hit me (and yes it hurt). instead of doing a monthly contest do a seasonal contest. spring, summer, fall, and winter. that way people have 3 months to get a pic posted up. if you want to throw a theme in there that's fine, but don't require pic's to stick to it. and then run 2 voting classes. theme and non theme.
    oh and leave the contest thread in the "General RC Discussion " section sense that's probably the most viewed section of the forum. just sticky that sucker up top or somethin
    im suburban hooligan and i approve this message