Latest from REDS Racing:
Reds Racing is proud to launch a new masterpiece of engineering by Mario Rossi, the new R7 EVOKE. The new engine is equipped with the best technology to further improve fuel consumption, performance and reliability.
REDS R7 Evoke is a limited edition, for this reason there are only 300 pieces worldwide.
The 7 ports engine completes REDS Off Road range since it has specific features studied for particular conditions and tracks. The Evoke has been specifically developed for low grip and narrow tracks. Its main features are: low fuel consumption and specific torque to guarantee high driveability and smooth power delivery.
Cody King won the Psycho Nitro Blast with R7 Evoke engine. This was an amazing debut for the new engine since Cody was able to refuel at 11:00.
7 ports main features:
- Suitable for low grip tracks.
- Suitable for narrow tracks.
- Specific torque for high driveability and smooth power delivery.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Innovative design.
R7 Evoke tech spec:
- Sleeve with 7 inlet ports and exhaust port with boosters.
- Silicon filled, balanced and tuned crankshaft.
- New front high sealing bearing
- Rear ceramic high quality bearing.
- RDC hard coating back plate.
- Long needle carburetor.
- Available with 6.5 and 7 mm venturi.
- All parts are matched, measured by Mario Rossi within certain tolerances, hand built by him personally.
- The engine leaves our factory with a hand inspection of all components and compression is checked.
- Recommend with 2112 pipe and S manifold.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|