Notices

Thread: WHO knows SLASHS 4X4?

1. RC Car Action WHO knows SLASHS 4X4? 
    IAM NEW SO I WILL MAKE IT SHORT . .why does my slash 4x4 pull to the right when i hit the trigger THANKS BRILL

most 4x4 do this.. but excessive pulling can be caused by bad bearing in wheel hubs or over tightened wheel nuts (axle nut).or a missing hex hub pin..

3. RC Car Action thank you 
    Quote Originally Posted by tntpoof View Post
    most 4x4 do this.. but excessive pulling can be caused by bad bearing in wheel hubs or over tightened wheel nuts (axle nut).or a missing hex hub pin..
    THANK U Iwill B getting back to U latter. BRILL

THANK YOU TNT I can not exspress how i feel on how quick you found it. it was bad bearing .replaced them all and checked all the rest found some P.M has to be done. dont use truck to much but since i took it out of the box . i hit a bolt on D/S of truck and tore off ear A arm but it did not give me any trouble well about two times after use . again .thank you BRILL ps do yiou mind if i give you a yell once in a while ? going to be moving nenext week end .i will talk to you .

You welcome brill .. np yell all you want ..I sent you a pm with my info E me direct I can answer without retaliation that way..

HEY tnt how do i use this sight?????????? BRILL I dont mean YELL ok THIS IS YELLING BUT THIS IS WHEN MY 10 YEAR OLD COMPUTER KEY BORD STICKS . NO-REPLY NEEDED. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

HELLO RCERS .DID you know the 1st DODGE RAM ELECTRIC IS NOT GOING TO BE MADE AS OF THE GRAPE VINE . THE SILVER DODGE SLASH IS NOT OR WAS NOT UNDER THE OK OF CHR. MOTORS ? DO U HAVE ONE I WAS TOLD TO SAVE IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT GOING TO BE MADE? APGV