Latest from Tamiya:
The TRF201XM chassis used by Tamiya Racing Factory pilot Lee Martin at the 2013 IFMAR 2WD Off-road World Championships is available for racing enthusiasts across the world to drive! The kit features theTRF201 converted into a mid-motor chassis, including modifications beyond those offered by the conversion kit seen in Item 42257 TRF201 XM Conversion Set.
- 1/10 Scale R/C assembly kit
- The aluminum chassis deck features new dimensions to seize the potential of the new gear case.
- The gear case allows for a new drive shaft attachment angle.
- The aluminum motor plate and suspension mount, plus the center post, have been redesigned to work optimally in the new setup.
- A new carbon rear damper stay facilitates more efficient upper arm attachment positions.
- The TRF201 chassis features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and Big Bore aeration oil dampers for smooth and effective damping.
- Kit includes a ball differential and oil-filled gear differential.
- Includes body and wing.
- Requires 2-channel radio gear, ESC motor, battery, wheels and tires
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|