Notices

Thread: Glad to Be Here!

1. Red face Glad to Be Here! 
    I have a big love for vehicles, especially on vintage cars. I guess that's what best describes me. I don't own the most expensive cars but I don't know, I just love the looks of them. In fact, I collected some miniatures and toy cars. Who knows someday, I'll be getting the real ones. :-D I hope to meet and will have a great conversation with other members of the community! Cheers for a new beginning here! I'm excited, I can't hide it!

Welcome to the forum!

It's awful quiet around here, so I'm happy to see you as a member. Hopefully we can get this forum headed in the right direction.

There is definitely something fascinating about the R/C world, so much so that I've given up collecting and working on real cars. I find R/C to be so much more rewarding.....and cheaper!

welcome also From Me.

I also enjoy RC but Im more of a racer than collector..I will never stop wrenching and driving the real thing.. but RC is Fun an a lot less painful on wallet..as time said this place has gotten slow over the last year and a half.. have Fun I always DO. TnT

I don't own the most expensive cars but I don't know, I just love the looks of them. In fact, I collected some miniatures and toy cars. Who knows someday, I'll be getting the real ones.

waener remove this link..