Notices

Thread: Getting a brushless Associated sc10 on trade.

1. Getting a brushless Associated sc10 on trade. 
    I'm suppost to be meeting someone later to trade my bmx bike for a Team Associated sc10 2wd with a brushless castle setup in it. It looks to be in really good shape. Dosent come with a battery though, I'll have to grab a lipo battery and charger. Can anyone tell me if its a durable vehicle, I'd just be using it to bash around with. Thanks for your time.

Well RC you will find out.. never a good idea to get a rc without testing and running for atleast 10 minutes.. you will need to upgrade some parts . as to what your own breakage will tell you..

Hey, I got the truck, it was actually lightly used, it's the fastest truck I've ever used. I've never ran a brushless rc. I ran it b4 I got it, it seemed to be solid. The only thing was whoever did the soldering sucked, I had to redo it all. It looks way better now. I resoldered and used shrink wrap and got it lookin nice. It has nice aluminum adjustable shocks, blue rpm a arms, nice aftermarket tires, some aluminum steering parts. Someone stuck some money into it. The. Body is not original and is trashed, other than that it's in good shape. Turned out to be a good trade. I'm happy with it. I tried to post pictures but it wasn't working. Anyways, thanks for reading.

Great , always a good idea to c heck all electronics .so with the hopups you listed im sure you'll be having fun .. but check motor esc temps and dont run it for extended time. take breaks after say 10 or so I like to run for under 8 min..