Notices

Thread: Team Associated And Reedy Exchange Program

1. Team Associated And Reedy Exchange Program 

Latest from Team Associated and Reedy:

Do you have lots of old RC gear lying around? You can send in your working or non-working engine, radio system, speed control, motor, starter box, or servo FROM ANY MANUFACTURER and exchange it towards the purchase of brand new Team Associated or Reedy equipment.

The items you send in do not have to function at all. (Cut wires, missing connectors, and failed engines are okay!)

All major components must be sent in, though. (Example: Engine needs to include piston/sleeve, connecting rod, carb, and head assembly).

Rules and conditions for the Team Associated and Reedy Upgrade Exchange Program:

• Must be a North American resident.
    • The items you send in do not have to function at all. (Cut wires, missing connectors, and failed engines are okay!)
    • All major components must be sent in. (Example: engine needs to include piston/sleeve, connecting rod, carb, and head assembly.) Damaged is okay.
    • You can ship multiple items, but the exchange is one item towards one item, like item for like item. Please fill out the form in the PDF (see link below) to indicate your item and the exchanged item desired. Please reference the Exchange Program for eligible items.
    • Use only a shipper providing a tracking service, such as USPS, UPS, and FedEx. Team Associated is not responsible for items lost in transit to Team Associated.

Shipping Rates:

Servos: $7.00
    Speed controls: $7.00
    Brushless Motors: $8.00
    ESC / Motor Combos: $9.00
    Engines: $10.00
    Chargers: $10.00
    Starter Box: $10.00
    Orders over $29.99 are free shipping

Rates above are for one item. If more than one item is exchanged, combined shipping is $10.00. If order sub-total is over $29.99, shipping is free.

Questions?

Contact our Service Department at (949) 544-7500 ext. 2124.

Pricing and Order Form

Click here to get full listing of eligible products, parts pricing, and order form: Update Exchange Program.pdf Or you may save this file to your hard drive, open in Adobe Reader, and type in the fields.

For more information, please visit: http://www.teamassociated.com/pdf/up...ge_program.pdf
    Trevor “Chilly” Duncan | Online News Editor | Air Age Media
    trevord(at)airage.com
    rccanews(at)airage.com
    Radio Control Car Action | RCCarAction.com
    Model Airplane News | ModelAirPlaneNews.com
    RotorDrone Magazine | RotorDroneMag.com

I don't see why AE would want an old junk motor. Looking at costs I find a 1515 motor for $125 plus shipping. Reedy will sell it for $110 plus shipping. I ship it to them for $7 and they take it out to the trash? I've saved $8 minus the cost of gas and time spent at the post office. It doesn't make sense.

The shipping thing doesn't make sense either. Unless you're buying a brushed motor, cheap charger or one servo, you're total is over $30. Free shipping applies at that point. Why bother with the hoopla about shipping if it's most likely going to be free in every case?

to bad its 1 for 1, like for like. iv got so much old used and unknown condition stuff around here it's not even funny. if i could throw 4 maybe/sorda working ESC's at'm for a combined knock off on a new ESC id be down. but when a tower coupon code saves me more there's little incentive.

if they did a battery exchange with accumulated savings i could bankrupt them lol. i still have close to 40 nicd and nimh battery packs laying around and i could use some new lipo's
    im suburban hooligan and i approve this message