Notices

Thread: Follow The Latest Product News At RCCA.com

Hybrid View

1. RC Car Action Follow The Latest Product News At RCCA.com 

Starting today all new gear is now being posted daily at http://www.rccaraction.com under the New Cars & Gear section of the website.

You can visit this page by going to the Car Action homepage > then click on the New Cars & Gear tab.
    Trevor “Chilly” Duncan | Online News Editor | Air Age Media
    trevord(at)airage.com
    rccanews(at)airage.com
    Radio Control Car Action | RCCarAction.com
    Model Airplane News | ModelAirPlaneNews.com
    RotorDrone Magazine | RotorDroneMag.com

so how soon before that replaces the forum?
    im suburban hooligan and i approve this message

The forums aren't going away, just putting news effort into the homepage now.
    trevord(at)airage.com
    rccanews(at)airage.com

can't help but notice that all the new stuff seems to be showing up on the homepage now and not on the forum like it used to. so... what's up with that?
    the only part of the forum worth wiping your nose on was the news and new stuff, now that stuff's showing up on the homepage and not on the forum. which supports my theory that the only part of the forum that doesn't get spammed and gets use my actual people is being replaced. which means there will be no reason to have the forum anymore.

so am i on to you, or do i need to change the frequency pulse modulation my foil hat is operating on?
    im suburban hooligan and i approve this message

Consider this my goodbye. I quit buying the magazine because it was more paid ads than creative builds. Now I don't have a reason to even come on here anymore.

I'll get my new release info from the LHS.

Quote Originally Posted by SuburbnHooligan View Post
    can't help but notice that all the new stuff seems to be showing up on the homepage now and not on the forum like it used to. so... what's up with that?
    Correct, this is why I made this post to notify everyone that new stuff is on the homepage only now.

the only part of the forum worth wiping your nose on was the news and new stuff, now that stuff's showing up on the homepage and not on the forum.
    Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment!

which supports my theory that the only part of the forum that doesn't get spammed and gets use my actual people is being replaced. which means there will be no reason to have the forum anymore.

so am i on to you, or do i need to change the frequency pulse modulation my foil hat is operating on?
    I'll admit that I generally only focus on this section of the forums, but I'm also not the forums admin too. Things can change and I have some ideas how to get the forums more popular again, but it is not my final call to make them happen.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewstoybox View Post
    Consider this my goodbye. I quit buying the magazine because it was more paid ads than creative builds. Now I don't have a reason to even come on here anymore.

I'll get my new release info from the LHS.
    Sorry to hear this and thanks for your support over the years!
    trevord(at)airage.com
    rccanews(at)airage.com