Notices

Thread: signal loss

1. Cool signal loss 
    Hello. my name is Ruff. I've got a total of 4 rc. 2 nitro, and 2 electric. I also have a fair sized grave yard. I've been assembling and racing these cars since before they had RTR. I would like to find a course to race on in my area. that'd be really cool. but I came to this forum due to a signal issue that I'm having with my radio on one of my cars. it's a 1/8 scale exceed madfire. since I have upgraded aluminum parts on my front end, i'm losing control over my car when I hit anything (curves, rocks, tires, etc.) I'm wondering why i'm getting this problem since the upgrades, and what can I do to stop it from happening. thanks in advance, and I look forward to talking with you soon.

Ruff

get a better radio i use a radiopost ts401 they have v2..or move the receiver to a different location

I've got no place to move it to. what about double tape? do you think that will help?

check your battery pack going to your rx.. hook up a light to it and jiggle the wires..

I've used the double sided foam tape to mount my electronics and never had issues.