Notices

Thread: hello new freinds

1. hello new freinds 
    Glad to be here finally found a place where i can get the answers i need and hope i can help you all as well. First time RC purchaser here hah ben looking for the right one to get its hard cause im low budget but in the next few days i will have one. Having trouble noticing the diffrence in toys and hobbie trucks, just looking for one i can upgrade and fully play with other than being stuck with the same thing. Any help on what trucks or anything offroad can help just looking for something slick looking and pretty quick out the box and electric. All my neibors fly drones and race them in the feild we live on and they trying talk me into getting one but im have to pull something a lil more exciting so yea lets get me a truck!

hi JD well bud i hate to tell you their is a giant difference from Toy grade to hobby grade.. one is toy has more than likley all in one electronics.. esc and receiver module along with a 5 wire servo.. hobby grade is components..modular components..unscrew and remove..giant difference in speeds also.buy a used rc from online one you can find parts for a traxxas is a good brand.. look for a stampede..in 1/10 scale..no smaller.. or a Losi scte fast tough 2cell lipo big power..i own about 100 rcs..i race 3 x a week..i pay $20-$35 a track..toy grade you break ur sol.. hobby you can find parts and repair.. good luck..

Wow!!
    I love the answer more than the question!!

"tntpoof ", good reply!