Notices

Thread: Hello

1. Hello 
    Hi I'm a monster trucker from PA. Should say nitro!!!. I know electric is all that right now but I love the sound and smell of a well tuned engine. Myself and a few friends have made a heck of a track and are looking for more racers. We are in the Altoona,Bedford PA area. If interested email me.

go to rctech or open a facebook page for your track.. its kinda dead around here in the last few years..

Quote Originally Posted by tntpoof View Post
    go to rctech or open a facebook page for your track.. its kinda dead around here in the last few years..
    Glad to see you are still using it tho.
    Trevor “Chilly” Duncan | Online News Editor | Air Age Media
    trevord(at)airage.com
    rccanews(at)airage.com
    Radio Control Car Action | RCCarAction.com
    Model Airplane News | ModelAirPlaneNews.com
    RotorDrone Magazine | RotorDroneMag.com

i will try ...got any new chargers out my Ocday dp6 went bad .. it displays to many volts in balance mode and i dont feel safe using it .. got others but liked the ir readings

Quote Originally Posted by tntpoof View Post
    Gonna stay that way if you keep running off the new guys.

gave him advice to help his track.. bud your posts have run off way more than anything i have posted..

I try to run off spammers occasionally but that's about it. I don't tell new guys to go to another forum. I've seen several new guy posts where you said something similar.

sure do why have a man or others sit here reading posts that promote companies that have been DEaD FOR MONTHS..IE sLOvAK..AKA.nOVAK..NOT FAIR FOR Them with no Mods spammers no one has control over..then there other Forums like Rcgroups where you have trollers that post Noobs to $250 chargers with $200 power supplies.. and dis all others then others that give bad info that could kill posters if they followed there bad advice..

I think this place died in it's sleep. Haven't even seen Chilli in here for a while. I think I'm out of here too. Have a good day, TNT..

gotcha bud.. yes his novak post is still up and they died 8 months ago..i will stop by every now and then till it closes..peace man