Notices

Thread: Take someone out

1. Take someone out 
    I know it's probably not okay. However, I'm being asked to slow/mess up a persons car while racing. He has a bandit while 0 upgrades. What would be the best way to achieve what I'm trying to do. He has a brushed motor.

If the goal of your race program is to slow down or crash out somebody, you should probably just sit on the spectator bench. Who's asking you to slow/mess up a person's car? Pretty unethical way to race.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman_222 View Post
    If the goal of your race program is to slow down or crash out somebody, you should probably just sit on the spectator bench. Who's asking you to slow/mess up a person's car? Pretty unethical way to race.
    Not the program. Just one person that needs a lesson since many verbal conversation failed. I had one and it worked well

Best way to crash somebody out I've found is to get right on their bumper and stay there. They'll get to thinking about your car and forget to slow enough to make the next corner. I did see a marshall toss a guy's car over the fence for driving too crazy once. Wouldn't recommend it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman_222 View Post
    Best way to crash somebody out I've found is to get right on their bumper and stay there. They'll get to thinking about your car and forget to slow enough to make the next corner. I did see a marshall toss a guy's car over the fence for driving too crazy once. Wouldn't recommend it, though.
    Thank you, that what I plan in doing. Also some marshalls have thought about throwing it