Notices

Thread: pencil box car

1. pencil box car 
    My birthday was a few weeks ago, and i have to pick a present. Im looking at a black and decker rtx, and im thinking about asking my brother for his old legend. Im thinking about milling out holes on each side of the pencil box in the back and the front, then chopping the back and front off the legend, and bolting them into the pencil box. Does any1 have any info on the b+d rtx, or if i need any other equipment for the car( besides electonics, duh).

could some1 tell me which is would work better. The digger, or legend, im thinking a digger, mostly cause of the direct drive. But any insight would be sweet.

they are both direct drive cars but i would perfer the legend. i had the digger and it was fun n all but i got kinda tired of having to get off the throttle all the time from the front wheels getting pulled off the ground. the legend seems faster and better handeling the digger had allot of push but the chassis was VERY strong because it was based on the legends chassis. so I would get the legend.