Notices

Thread: Kyosho Superten GP's and FW-04

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 467778798081828384858687888990919293949596
Results 2,376 to 2,385 of 2385
    I love the fact this thread is still going!

Been a Superten fan since 2003 only found out about this thread last year.

I cannot wait to upload my FW-04 I'm just waiting for the rare option parts to pop up on eBay I missed out on two option parts this year already! I'm sure there was more full models of FW-03/FW-04 and option parts on eBay with worldwide search in 2012/2013? This year seems dead.

The parts I'm searching for are:

39011 - White super tuned silence muffler set

FZW51 - Gold hard main chassis

It's probably unlikely I will come across these new, but I came across these parts twice last year and this year. Didn't purchase due to being outbid and missing notifications on my phone. If anyone on here has any of these parts at a good price I'm willing to pay through ebay.

Cheers
    Last edited by B2UFO; 06-09-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Hi Everybody,

And happy new year,

I'm always searching for parts to fit on my superten FW03 ...

I use Cross Racing kyosho parts but since a fews months , I can't find them anymore ...

The cross racing's shaft are missing and other other.... too

If anyone can help me ;-P

regards,

Hey guys, great thread here with a lot of nice cars! I have a FW04 kit and an O.S. FS26. I'm searching for some four stroke fitment parts and was wondering if anyone here could help. So far I have the engine mounts, header pipe, and fan kit. Things I'm looking for but having a hard time finding are: flywheel, clutch, clutch bell, 2 speed transmission, pilot shaft, and the rubber exhaust coupler that connects the header to the pipe. If anyone has some of these parts they would like to sell, or knows where I might can find them, PM me or reply to this thread. Looking forward to finally getting this car built, it's been a long time dream of mine.
    Thanks!
    Brian

ooops

Quote Originally Posted by gamma13r View Post
    BEAUTIFUL FW03, ImpluseGTP! I was feeling like I'm the only one left, here....

As soon as I get some time I will post pics and details of all of my SuperTen builds.

Thanks for sharing yours! I can tell a lot of hard work went into it... Definitely a car to be proud of!

Talk to you later, Jon
    thanks ! lol I just saw this. i went to the old forum thinking 'gosh i could've sworn i posted my fw03 here.' glad to know i wasnt remembering things that never happened....I m not that old yet haha, btw I believe you bought a mugen header from me recently

HI all,

Ive always been a big Kyosho/Tamiya fan and having owned a few Landmaxs and been impressed with the quality of the Kysoho kits, i decided to take the plunge and purchase a Superten. Spares availabilty has always put me off, but my recent purchase came with a whole host of extras includings wheels and tyres, an extra Viper Body (unpainted from HPI), endless spares and some upgrades including the fan kit and the two speed. It also came boxed with the instructions. I tend to have a rule whereby i only purchase cars if they have a box. A bit odd maybe, but it feels more `complete` to me that way.
    The model is the Castrol Supra. An iconic car. I paid around 220 ( about $350??) so perhaps not the cheapest, but i felt i got a lot for my money. Spent a few hours checking everything over ready for a run this weekend. A new airfilter is on its way plus a new to trim the bumper which cam NIP. Engine has had around 1 hours running too. Overall pretty clean.

Some pics :-)

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/...pst4t731wk.jpg

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/...psekni6fn8.jpg

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/...psxvibnmuy.jpg

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2t2mdywi.jpg

hey guys im from Australia,

i just dug my superten out from the cupboard and am looking to get it going again, i know next to nothing about rc cars. Can anyone give me some info on my car and what engine it is? i want to rebuild the gearbox and engine. Is there any links to manuals? im pretty sure mines the fw03?

Cheers, Andrew
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Filter View Post
    hey guys im from Australia,

i just dug my superten out from the cupboard and am looking to get it going again, i know next to nothing about rc cars. Can anyone give me some info on my car and what engine it is? i want to rebuild the gearbox and engine. Is there any links to manuals? im pretty sure mines the fw03?

Cheers, Andrew

Anyone selling any of their unwanted fw03 or fw04 superten?? Hit me up! 858-900-4811

I have saved this thread in my favorite folder for 3 years.

I realized this thread is not dead so finally registered an account to subscribe it.

Im also a watcher and Superten lover