Notices

Thread: plans

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: plans 
    Originally posted by DLM
    Kris. just what i thought another less than 20 years old and still wet behind the ears and know it all; must be a generation deal, i would have hated to be u guys teacher and what's the name of u r book. How do u know he's a good bloke, do u know him personally. I have been following his comments a long time and i saw a pattern and it hasn't changed! Subject completed, deletes from now on!!! Mind u r own business!!!
    As this is a public forum, it is everyone's business. How old are you sir? Because in my opinion, you are acting like a 5 year old. You apperantly have been following my comments for a long time... how long? Who are you on RRR, so I can see who's following me? You don't know me personally, and why do you really care? I'm seeing a pattern in you too, you are being very and unjustly rude. Please explain yourself. Thank you.

-Frank

Exactly Frank,
    he must have something wrong if he is following someones posts, are you obessed or something???
    btw DLM where did you learn to spell/speak?

Kris

3. Talking yep 
    u cna get plastic props off tower, but i dont think theyve got any nice f.a. metal ones.
    Last edited by laxmasta2039; 08-06-2002 at 06:40 PM.