Notices

Thread: Electric Motorcycles Forum

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    check out this nitro bike... its on road, but the have some movies of it doing some small jumps... pretty cool. its a single speed 3.5 cc (.21ci) and it looks pretty cool.
    http://www.pumilio.fi/bike/gallery.html
    4 million dollars, just because of a traffic jam.

Yea I've seen that awesome bike to expensive for me right now though. If I remember correctly the bike is 6-700 and then shipping. Plus if you buy that bike a 3.5hp onroad engine is almost REQUIRED lol The truth is I'm more interested in nitro bikes than electric, but the aren't availible in that States. Plus with the new brushless excitement I might get out of nitro (to messy oily uggg).

yea im tired of cleaning greasy chassis... especially my terra crusher after a long day of driving in the dust and dirt

man, that nitro dirt bike is amazing. all aluminum it looked like, with nobby tires and an OS squeezed in there. That much be a blast to drive... i want to see its body now.

If the guy ever finished it he never posted it again but yea that thing is cool.

found a new site http://www.teambenwell.uklinux.net/bike_pages.htm

yea, i want to see some finished pics, as well at the paint scheme. I wonder if he got a totally custom body, or moded another moto body. the gallery on the benwell bikes page is amazing, like 50 pics... some racing shots too. the videos on the nuova faor sites are pretty amazing, one is on board bike cam, very nice

The paint only comes per done on the ttr bike the nova has a clear body. I like the wheelies and endos that they show on the site. Yea I dl'ed the nf movies a while ago so cool stuff there.

I'm discouraged by the pre painted bod of the fm1e. (But I will find a way to remove the paint. Hopefully not melting the body away with it lol )

yes the second page haha
    Last edited by somedude2187; 08-20-2002 at 09:31 PM.

i was talking about the paint scheme for the nitro dirt bike... thats also the custom body i was talking about. I was thinking if he custom fabricated an entire lexan body, or moded a different moto body. haha, don't worry about the fm-1e body paint, i always manages to take the paint of my bodies when i don't want to... try some nitro cleaner, or maybe even old fuel. They seem like they could do the trick, they're also good for removing decal residue. score! 2 pages, now we just need recognition from more than 2 people.

Nitro dirt bike my bad...it was 10 oclock musta been zoned out.

I was thinking the traxxas stuff thats pretty powerful. (just hope they used water base paint) BTW did you read the thread in the nitro forum about people lighting their cars on fire with that stuff.

I think more people are intrested in this bike that are replying. Look at how many people have seen this thread.

yea, im glad alteast some people are reading the post... people, reply, even to tell me im stupid or something. Man, im trying to find out whats the situation with some of my other cars before i order the fm-1e, but i really want to get it. I even have a old radio system to use. I already know the esc and motor i want to get... now i just need to make the order.

tphss had request I post an electric motorcycle forum to raise awareness of electric motorcycles. I changed this TTR motorcycle forum to a generic forum with the hopes of more interested concerning the Kyosho, Nouva Faor and whatever other motorcycles might exist. Happy 2-wheelin!

I would get a TTR but there isn't anywhere with enough space near me.
    The races must be insane, I've never seen a race but the Nuova Faor my LHS owner had looked sweet. He also showed me the instructions, they are sooo helpful

Has anyone seen the bike tuning guide in the Racer UK mag?

Funny. I completely lost track of this thread, gave up on the bike and sold it. I loved it, but wasn't getting much response from local racers. I rarely keep anything around that I can't race.
    And Tony, if you're reading this, I'd really like that 3000 pack back that you "borrowed" from me when you bought the bike from me nearly a year ago. Thanks. Just leave it up at A-Main. - Brendon

I'm just getting the hang of driving my TTR bike. I really gave the music wire skids a really beating - they are in a "swept-back" position from too many crashes. I'm planning to make "training wheels" to replace the wire skids.

They make pretty sparks when you run the bike at night. Really.

16. Another biker....... 
    Hey guys . I have just recently bought the TT bike. Awsome thing! I used to ride the toy bike before. It takes some time to get used to steering it.I'am currently trying to learn to steer at slow speeds. Here is s pic of my bikes.
    The only great hobby to be in.!

people are actually talking in this form.... after how many months? im just glad somethings going on

18. Bikes all the way..............! 
    I have been in the hobby for over 13 yrs now. These bikes are like starting all over again.Bike racing seems to be quite big in the UK. Now they even have a national 1/5 bike championship.

I'am posting a pic of my bikes.

cheers
    The only great hobby to be in.!

19. Aftermarket Options for FM-1e 
    Is there any aftermarket options for the FM-1e? If so, where do I go to get them?

Well, I searched for hop-ups for the FM-1e, With no luck.
    But I did find some hop-ups for Kyosho 1/8 Leaning racers (that I just bought one from an island in Greece) here:
    http://www.hobbyetc.com/cgi-bin/cata...ation_show=gpm
    I hope I helped somone.

If you have any other things you want to ask you can contact me here too:
    tphss@zahav.net.il
    and ICQ: 108295106
    Or just Privet msg me here.

21. MINI BIKES 
    I think "they" should make mini bikes, that would be really awesome. Not super micro thought, cuz then you'd lose sight of it!

22. Movies at slow speed.....? 
    I know these things fly at full throttle.Does any one have movies at slow speed manuvers.....?

23. Well what do ya know.. 
    Another place to chat about RC bikes.
    I have had my TT for a few weeks now and love it. It totally hauls A$$!
    I have installed a servo saver kit on the steering linkage that replaces the silicone tube. I just could not get the bike to run true with any consistency. After a bit of tweaking it runs true all day long with little to no trim adjusting.
    I installed a Novak Dually speed control (currently set at about 1/3 amp draw), A cheap Speed Gem Pro 11 turn (I expect it to wheelie when I turn up the speed control to unregulated setpoint), Futaba Magnum junior, 2400 maH Power Maxx battery sticks and a Super Brain charger.
    Yeah, I dropped some serious coin for this new hobby.
    But I figure since I cannot afford to get another new REAL bike for a looooong time, this was well worth it. I've always wanted one anyway.
    I have yet to race it against any other RC's. It does about 35+ down the street. It is incedibly durable...(Read: crashed alot the first few times out and NO damage except the crash bars bending...bend them back).

Anyone here live in the Seattle area?

D

24. Post pics of your bikes. 
    Lets post pics of your bike here.

25. Pics 
    Here is a pic of my stock TT.
    I've got a link to a pic of the steering setup i made.

http://www.mindspring.com/~mtk_3/scr...eerlinkage.jpg

I did this setup at the suggestion of a few guys on the Yahoo and Smartgroup groups. i'ts much easier to get the bike to track straight without messing with the trim so much. Getting rid of the triangular front tire is the next step.

D