Notices

Thread: kyosho outrage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    apoc_metal - Duratrax makes some decent shocks that are direct replacements. They're called competition shocks and are gold anodized. Here are the Tower Hobbies part catalog numbers: LXD261 and LXD262 .

is that the same thing as a tracker?

3. Quadrider ATV 
    can any of you guys help me out where can I find parts for discontinued Kyosho models

e-mail kyosho
    I've seen some parts on tower but you have to look hard

5. Re: Quadrider ATV 
    Originally posted by v4whlracr
    can any of you guys help me out where can I find parts for discontinued Kyosho models
    http://www.kyosho.com/parts/discontinued.html

I need some help with mine, i just got into electric and need to know how to mount the MSC. Oh here's some pics of mine:

Outdated design you said ?
    Frankly the only buggy design to be available so long from a race proven model at a discount price ! All other similalrly priced kits just were crap compared to it : Its Ultima parts are extremely valuable !!

See what was possible with my Outrage parts :
    Pink Beetle
    Xsara
    E-ven
    Brute Willys

Up to 400W output -> great tranny ! (bb required)
    Up to 2.7kg -> great suspension parts and overall durability ! (adjustable rods plz)
    Up to 70kph -> great design ! (note the extra strenghtening)
    The front train central part is critically weak but not the rest of the Ultima parts / The Outrage specific steering unit is the poorest point : go for a direct steering !

Bye !
    Last edited by Popop; 04-24-2004 at 05:08 PM.
    [I]More on[/I]
    [B]www.rcsaga.com[/B]

Is there a ball differential that will fit the Outrage???????????

10. outrage 
    I just picked up an Outrage and was wondering about the tire/rim's. I can't seem to find any info on what will fit (brand name) The ones that came with it aren't correct. There has to be other cars that will adapt.
    Also, I see truck bodies on the Outrage?? OK I obviously don't know the back ground on this car If someone can bring me up to speed as far as what fits from other cars, bodies, suspension parts etc. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
    Last edited by vmaxcruzer; 12-22-2005 at 01:48 PM.

You must have the buggy. Old ultima's and outrages are mostly the same except for ultimas have a Alum frame. I have a set of wheels with some worn out tires on them if you want them. I'm out of this outrage stuff most of my stuff is in pieces. There was two outrages the truck the ST version and the the outrage buggy with the narrow front wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by mnster
    You must have the buggy. Old ultima's and outrages are mostly the same except for ultimas have a Alum frame. I have a set of wheels with some worn out tires on them if you want them. I'm out of this outrage stuff most of my stuff is in pieces. There was two outrages the truck the ST version and the the outrage buggy with the narrow front wheels.
    WOW, Thanks. I'd really appreciate it. I know my way around the older Tamiya Rc's but this buggy (I'm finding out) is very different and getting hard to find parts for. Glad I got a good deal on it. Can the tires still be bought, Any special size or brand? Heck if you want to off load any of your parts that will fit the outrage hit me up. Email me so we can iron out what you may want to get rid of and how much. Kenny. twomymail@hotmail.com

How much would a new Outrage cost?
    I've found one and want to know if it's a deal
    Does any one know where I can download a manual from

Cheers